Site investigation and environmental assessment of possible contaminated land sites are required by Local Planning Authorities prior to redevelopment.we work with architects, planning consultants and developers to ensure that the planning process is successful.
Site investigations are carried out in accordance with the principles in EA document CLR11 “Model Procedures for the Management of Land Contamination” and the YAHPAC Guidance on development of contaminated sites.
Initial desktop study (phase 1 studies) using publicly available and commercial databases, site walkovers and other sources of information.
- Initial desktop study (phase 1 studies) using publicly available and commercial databases, site walkovers and other sources of information
- Ground investigation. Intrusive site investigation (phase 2 studies) including sampling and analysis of soils and statistical interpretation of results
- Development of conceptual models and environmental risk assessment
- Development of remediation statements
- Verficiation of remediation
- Liason with Local Authority and Environment Agency Regulators regarding remediation
- We provide prompt clear reports which include step by step guidance to ensure compliance with the regulations.
- We provide a personal service with one contact and one face for the whole project.
- We provide a clear fixed price quotation before the project starts to give you complete control of costs.
- We have more than twenty years experience of projects of this type.
- We have experience across a wide range of industries including, services, manufacturing and construction.
- Clients range from major multinationals and FTSE 100 companies to SMEs of less than 20 employees.
- As part of the HS&E Group of companies we can provide a complete Health, Safety and Environmental Management Service from a single source.
pdenvironmental was established in 2001 by Dr Philip Dare and is based in the Leeds Bradford area of West Yorkshire with good access to Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, South Yorkshire and Greater Manchester.