If the noise level in your workplace exceeds the upper exposure value of 85dB(A) then it is a requirement of the regulations that an employer provides health surveillance in the form of hearing tests.
For most organisations the most cost effective method of complying with this requirement is to have the testing carried out on site. This minimises the disruption and costs. We can bring our fully self contained facility on to site. Based on a customised high roof Vauxhall Movano the facility can be parked on your premises. The facility has its own power supply and can be operated totally independently.
Audiometry requires a test environment in which the test tones are not masked by ambient sound levels. HSE guidance is that it is usually necessary to use an audiometric soundproof booth to achieve acceptable conditions. Our mobile facility is fitted with an audiometric booth to ensure that this guidance is complied with.
- We provide prompt clear reports which include step by step guidance to ensure compliance with the regulations.
- We provide a personal service with one contact and one face for the whole project.
- We provide a clear fixed price quotation before the project starts to give you complete control of costs.
- We have more than twenty years experience of projects of this type.
- We have experience across a wide range of industries including, services, manufacturing and construction.
- Clients range from major multinationals and FTSE 100 companies to SMEs of less than 20 employees.
- As part of the HS&E Group of companies we can provide a complete Health, Safety and Environmental Management Service from a single source.
pdenvironmental was established in 2001 by Dr Philip Dare and is based in the Leeds Bradford area of West Yorkshire with good access to Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, South Yorkshire and Greater Manchester.